Bowflex Blaze with Weight Upgrade
If you have no time to go to the gym but want to have full body strength training and need a powerful machine to get in shape, then Bowflex Blaze can be an optimal solution for you.
If you want to get real results you should train all parts of your body and for that you should buy several pieces of fitness equipment separately. If you add up the costs of the equipment, you must be sure that in the end they cost pretty much. Not to talk about the so much space they need.
Hence, if you want to save money and space, a home gym is definitely the most suitable solution for you.
There are a lot of models out there with less and more features and in various price range. Among these machines, one of the most popular, well-rated and recommended is the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym.
Total body gym has been developed for those who want to have efficient and complete home workouts. It supports over 60 exercises for all muscle groups. It comes with a unique system called Power Rod Technology and cables that make the usage of Blaze even more efficient and comfortable.
The resistance is 210 pounds, but it can be increased up to 410 lbs with a rod upgrade (extra weight).Therefore, it is suitable not only for beginners but also for those who are better fitness level.
If you have 30 minutes 3-4 times a week, you will see excellent results. With the help of it you can build muscles and even develop your cardio.
- Perform over 60 types of exercises to strengthen and tone you upper and lower body. It is equipped with the most efficient tools.
- Most of the other models do not allow you to have effective leg workouts.But with Bowflex Blaze home gym you can have efficient leg exercises thanks to the lower pulley system, squat bar/straps and the leg press belt. The leg extension and curl attachment lets add an extra boost to your leg workout. This way you will be able to train your hamstrings, glutes and quads totally.
- The angled lat power bar allows you to strengthen your shoulders and back muscles efficiently. The lat bar is ergonomically designed that helps to perform the back exercises more naturally which is beneficial to avoid injuries. You will be able to also work you triceps with the help of this function.
- What makes it outstanding from other similar products is the sliding seat that provides extra exercises for legs and back muscles. With the help of the multiple cable pulley positions, you can perform aerobic rowing moves and leg presses.
- The multifunctional hand grips are also unique. With the help of them you can have arm workouts and perform several other exercises for different body parts. This feature makes Blaze even more versatile.
- It comes with an adjustable bench so it lets you strengthen your chest muscles as well. Use the inbuilt Power Rods Technology as resistance or your free weights for chest exercises.
- Compared to other home gyms, Bowflex is bit more expensive. However, it provides more efficient types of exercises than the cheaper ones.
- Some users think the resistance feels lighter.
- Taller users find it a bit uncomfortable to use. The height of it should be a bit more.
Based on hundreds of customer reviews, it is a very popular product on Amazon. It is among the most suggested strength training equipment available today.
This Bowflex Gym is a powerful machine for anyone who wants to have strength training workouts at home. With the help of it, you will be able to tone and strengthen all muscle groups, lose weight and even increase your cardio. You can choose from a wide range of exercises and suitable for anyone at different fitness level. However, I do not suggest it for pro users since, they may find it too easy to use. For bodybuilding it is better to use free weights.